maven-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: HELP - repository central will be blacklisted
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:25:02 GMT

unfortunately it doesn't work!

I'm using also Artifactory but mvn archetype should be retrieve its plugin
direclt from central, is it right?
Moreover I've disabled profile which uses repo on Artifactory and mvn
archetype it doesn't work too.

I've tried also to check out a project with its pom from svn, and I tried to
run mvn help:... on that pom, but I've encountered the same errors like
above.

Any other hint?
Thanks so much,
Raffaele