maven-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Sanlaville" <remy.sanlavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release:prepare failure during scm-tag : Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:50:01 GMT
Jason, I am happy to see that you solved your problem and it's nice from you
that you explained how to do it.

Graham, it's nice to know how Subclipse works especially to handling
credentials.
But as Jason mentioned, it's strange that the maven release plugin is able
to execute a commit but not a tag.

BTW, I find that it's a shame that we have to do svn log and ssh (for
instance with scp or sftp protocol) in order to handle credentials before
using the maven release plugin. It would be nice to be able to accept the
credential during the maven release plugin execution but it's not the case
for the moment and the execution is waiting, waiting (with scp or sftp
protocol) and you can do anything apart from killing the process...

Rémy