maven-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Philippe Steinmetz" <stein...@ISI.EDU>
Subject Dependency and build problems
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:41:25 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I have two projects i'm developing with maven. Project A pulls in the other
(project B) as a dependency. I've been having problems with project A
getting the most recent build of project B. I have tried using mvn clean and
it does not appear to be solving the issue. Also, a recent change I have
made to project B now causes the "generics are not support in -source 1.3"
error. I'm not sure why this all of the sudden started occuring. These
classes have been using generics from the beginning and have never had a
problem compiling before. Does anyone have an idea of how to solve these two
issues? Thanks.

Jean-Philippe Steinmetz