maven-users mailing list archives

From Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>
Subject Re: buildnumber with modified subversion
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 22:51:23 GMT
Maybe (re extra info).

The plugin currently parses the result from svn info, but that will
be changed to svn --xml info, to get info in a localized-friendly
manner. It will probably also be giving a timestamp property of some
sort, and maybe it actually needs some sort of mechanism to allow you
to specify whatever property you want, and the name it should take.

In the meantime, you'll want to set doUpdate=true