maven-users mailing list archives

From Tim Kettler <tim.kett...@udo.edu>
Subject Re: <type>ejb-client</type> problem
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:50:21 GMT
Denis Bessmertniy schrieb:
> Sorry, my last letter was with wrong topic name

This wouldn't have happened if you would just create new threads for
your questions instead of hijacking existing threads. Now there are
messages which are irrelevant to the original question - which has yet
to be answered.

> Hi folks,
>
> I building J2EE application with maven and now I encounter with problem:
> Here is the dependency part of my pom from project where I consturct EAR
> file
>   <dependencies>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>com.mhf</groupId>
>       <artifactId>mhfEJBModuleClient</artifactId>
>       <version>1.0</version>
>       <type>ejb-client</type>
>     </dependency>

Shouldn't this be:

   <dependency>
     <groupId>com.mhf</groupId>
     <artifactId>mhfEJBModule</artifactId>
     <version>1.0</version>
     <type>ejb-client</type>
   </dependency>

Or isn't your ejb-client artifact autogenerated by the ejb-plugin?

-Tim