maven-users mailing list archives

From "Hussein Badakhchani" <husse...@xenithconsulting.com>
Subject Using Maven WebLogic Plug in
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 16:54:08 GMT
Hello,

In case anyone is interested I have posted some instructions for
installing and using the Maven WebLogic Plug in on my blog.

http://dev2dev.bea.com/blog/hoos/archive/2007/09/using_appc_with.html

I am new to Maven and thus my implementation may not be optimal. For
instance I found that I had to describe the dependencies twice in my
pom.xml file, is this a standard thing in Maven or have I missed
something?

Also I found that Maven includes all the jars used to precompile JSPs into
the final package, so I end up with files like weblogic.jar being
deployed. I would like to know what options there are for filtering such
files as the inclusion of the files violates our packaging specifications.

Many thanks,
Hoos