maven-users mailing list archives

From "Denis Bessmertniy" <denis.bessmert...@consumerhealthtech.com>
Subject RE: <type>ejb-client</type> problem
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:09:17 GMT
That is good, but maybe somebody will help me, because I don't have my
client jar in application.xml.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Kettler [mailto:tim.kettler@udo.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 5:50 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: <type>ejb-client</type> problem

Denis Bessmertniy schrieb:
> Sorry, my last letter was with wrong topic name

This wouldn't have happened if you would just create new threads for your
questions instead of hijacking existing threads. Now there are messages
which are irrelevant to the original question - which has yet to be
answered.

> Hi folks,
>
> I building J2EE application with maven and now I encounter with problem:
> Here is the dependency part of my pom from project where I consturct EAR
> file
>   <dependencies>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>com.mhf</groupId>
>       <artifactId>mhfEJBModuleClient</artifactId>
>       <version>1.0</version>
>       <type>ejb-client</type>
>     </dependency>

Shouldn't this be:

   <dependency>
     <groupId>com.mhf</groupId>
     <artifactId>mhfEJBModule</artifactId>
     <version>1.0</version>
     <type>ejb-client</type>
   </dependency>

Or isn't your ejb-client artifact autogenerated by the ejb-plugin?

-Tim