maven-users mailing list archives

From "Vanja Petreski" <vpetre...@gmail.com>
Subject How to access ${project.build.finalName} from assembly?
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:15:47 GMT
Hello,

I have assembly bin-release.xml:

<fileSet>
        <directory>src/main/runscript</directory>
        <filtered>true</filtered>
        <useStrictFiltering>true</useStrictFiltering>
        <outputDirectory>bin</outputDirectory>
        <includes>
               <include>*.sh</include>
               <include>*.bat</include>
        </includes>
        <fileMode>0544</fileMode>
</fileSet>

My run.sh look like this:

#!/bin/sh
java -jar ${project.build.finalName}.jar

When I fire mvn clean package assembly:assembly, resulting run.sh is the
same as the original. I figure out that in the bin-release.xml there is no
such property. Is there any way to access it, because i dont want to change
my run script every time when I change the version, and, still, I want to
have "versioned" jar. Btw, this is multi module project.

Thanx,
Vanja