maven-users mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing a webapp with perl
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:07:09 GMT
On 8/14/07, Roland Asmann <Roland.Asmann@cfc.at> wrote:

> I am working an a plugin that access a webapp that is written in Perl. The
> plugin seems to work alright, but I can't really test everything I want on
> the webapp.
> Does anybody know of a webserver that can run Perl and has the possibility to
> be plugged into Maven at the testing-phase (similar to Jetty)?

Tomcat has a CgiServlet (or whatever it's called). It isn't enabled by
default, you have to declare it in your web.xml.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf