maven-users mailing list archives

From Jared Blitzstein <mailing-l...@blitzstein.net>
Subject Re: Publishing to Tomcat from Eclipse, my filtered files aren't being filtered
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:59:13 GMT
I do have that plugin installed, anything specific I should look at?
The general workflow I follow is to do my coding in eclipse, do a
"mvn compile" in a terminal window, at that point either do "mvn
jetty:run" if I only want to run that app or go back to eclipse,
refresh that project and start up tomcat from WTP. I'm guessing there
needs to be some type of process that happens before I start tomcat
that allows maven to setup a "staging" area (I'm guessing 'target'),
then publish that off to tomcat. I thought it already did that, but
apparently not. Any thoughts?