maven-users mailing list archives

From "Tamás Cservenák" <t.cserve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using two 'central' repository mirrors?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:57:51 GMT
Hello,

Proximity is able to fulfill this request right out of the box. But a
new faeture, the "group mapping" will allow more "fine grained"
control which repos in group may (inclusion) or may not contain
(exclusion) some paths (more precisely, regexp matchers on a request
path).

Just set up a proxy, include your "private" repo in the public group
and set its rank higher (lower integer) than "central" rank.

~t~