maven-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <martin.li...@imap.cc>
Subject Re: Exit codes on Windows
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:33:23 GMT
Seems I posted a bit prematurely.   It works in a standard command
prompt just not in powershell.  It seems it's not picking up the
environmental variable MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD.  If you define it again in
your powershell script in the env namespace
($ENV:MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD="on") it starts working.

----- Original message -----
From: "Martin Gilday" <martin.lists@imap.cc>
To: users@maven.apache.org
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:15:15 +0100
Subject: Exit codes on Windows

I am currently writing a Windows Powershell script which calls the maven
bat file to trigger a build as part of its functionality.  It seems that
regardless of sucess or failure an exit code of 0 is returned.  I have
found this closed JIRA issue (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2127)
which offers some suggestions, including setting MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD=on.
 I have tried these but have not had any luck.  Is this an ongoing issue
with Maven on Windows?   Should this be working with 2.0.7.

Thanks for any advice.
Martin.