maven-users mailing list archives

From Si_Simon <si_si...@purpleblade.net>
Subject Maven checkstyle plugin - how to get this working
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:22:03 GMT

So I configured my pom to use the checkstyle plugin.
It is looking for the configuration files.  Not wanting to create them from
scratch, I then downloaded the .zip for checkstyle-4.3 that has these config
files but when I point to them in the pom.xml there are many, many problems
(variables not set) so am assuming I am going about this the wrong way.

Is there a location that shows how to get going with maven checkstyle
plugin?  The page on the checkstyle plugin tells you what to put in the pom
but not where to get the default config files that work with the plugin.
confusing.

si'mon