maven-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Sanlaville" <remy.sanlavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M2] Managing Project License
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:43:26 GMT
Hi Nick,

> Have you added the right rule in your checkstylexml? See [1]
You have right, I was missing that.
So I add in my checkstyle.xml file :
        <module name="RegexpHeader">
            <property name="headerFile" value="${checkstyle.header.file}"/>
        </module>

But unfortunately it's still not working (no errors).

I also try to add (as for myfaces project [1]) :
        <!-- Checks for Headers                              -->
        <!-- See http://checkstyle.sf.net/config_header.html -->
        <module name="Header">
            <property name="headerFile" value="${checkstyle.header.file}"/>
        </module>

But it's not working also.
It seems that I am missing something else.

Rémy

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/maven/branches/1_0_5/build-tools/src/main/resources/config/myfaces-checks.xml