maven-users mailing list archives

From "Eric YH WONG" <ericyhwong.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Question - weblogic-maven-plugin - Urgent
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 04:02:26 GMT
Hi Scott,

      I tried other to achieve that (build the ear). Use the WebLogic
Workshop to export the build.xml. And then use the maven-antrun-plugin to
execute that build.xml. The EAR can build successfully.

    <build>

      <plugins>

        <plugin>

          <executions>

            <execution>

              <phase>package</phase>

              <configuration>

                <tasks>

                  <echo>Building EAR by using WebLogic generated
build.xml</echo>

                  <ant antfile="${basedir}/build.xml" inheritRefs="true">

                    <target name="build"/>

                  </ant>

                </tasks>

              </configuration>

              <goals>

                <goal>run</goal>

              </goals>

            </execution>

          </executions>

        </plugin>

      </plugins>

    </build>

      But there are some problems / questions .

1)    As I used <packaging>pom</packaging>. The built EAR don't copy to
Repository, just only copy the pom.xml only. If I change to this
<packaging>ear</packaging>. Even the build.xml is executed but Maven will
copy the other EAR (the incorrect one) and POM to the repository. So how can
I solve that ???

2)    In the Multiproject case, I have some EJB, Taglib, etc in other
Project. How can I copy it into the WebLogic Application source directory ?

Thanks,

Eric