maven-users mailing list archives

From DavidWilli...@SunGardEBS.com
Subject Re: javadoc:jar goal question
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:40:00 GMT
Ok.  That would explain why it still separated them even when I set
aggregate to true.

Thanks for your response!!

David

Maria Odea Ching <oching@exist.com>
06/21/2007 12:35 AM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: javadoc:jar goal question

Hi,

I don't think javadoc jar can be executed in aggregate, javadoc jars are
created per module. The aggregate parameter is always set to 'false',
even if you set it to 'true' the configuration value you specified is
always overridden in javadoc:jar mojo. AFAIK, it can only be set to
'true' in the javadoc:javadoc mojo.

HTH,
Deng