maven-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Stembridge <kevin.stembri...@db.com>
Subject assembly plugin, module sets, binaries and includeDependencies
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:33:41 GMT
Hi all,
I'm having a problem with the assembly plugin. It isn't including
dependencies for a binary within a module set.  I have the following
configuration:

    <moduleSet>

      <includes>
        <include>my.company:my-artifact</include>
      </includes>

      <binaries>
        <includeDependencies>true</includeDependencies>
        <useStrictFiltering>true</useStrictFiltering>
        <outputDirectory>lib</outputDirectory>
        <unpack>false</unpack>
      </binaries>

    </moduleSet>

The module artifact is included fine, but none of its dependencies. There
doesn't seem to be any issue raised for this problem yet. Just wondering
if anyone has seen it before.

Cheers,
Kevin

---