maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: Classpath in EAR's manifest?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:54:36 GMT
Hi Anread,

None of my generated EARs has a manifest that contains a Class-Path entry. So it must be something
within your configuration or you provide a manually generated one. You can print the effective
POM (mvn help:effective-pom) and compare the settings for the ear-plugin with my settings
though:

[snip]
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>2.3</version>
          <configuration>
            <archive>
              <addMavenDescriptor>false</addMavenDescriptor>
              <manifest>
                <addDefaultSpecificationEntries>true</addDefaultSpecificationEntries>
                <addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
              </manifest>
            </archive>
          </configuration>
        </plugin>