maven-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Waldowski <mwald...@sulechow.net>
Subject Re: Skiping module during mvn eclipse:eclipse
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:13:51 GMT
Nick, thanks for your replay.

My problem is that 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' fail on ear module, because of
'[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact'. This missing artifact is other
module of my my multiple module project. It's weird, because 'mvn
package' works ok.

Meybe I rather need to concentrate why 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' fails on
ear module...

Regards, Marcin