maven-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Krall <tkr...@tkl-soft.de>
Subject Re: execution order of plugins
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 07:24:44 GMT
Hello,

is there any chance to define a plugin to run before the inherited goal
executions?
I have to tag a cvs-module and check for an already deployed version
with the same versionnumber before deploying.
I wrote an ant-plugin to test these conditions which is executed within
the deploy-phase and which will break the deploy-process if one
condition fails.

This is rather stupid because the conditions are checked when "deploy"
is already done...
The install-phase is not the right position for my plugin, too. :-(

I cannot understand why pre- and post-goals were completely removed from
maven2... I need a pre-phase...

Anyone who can help?

Best regards,
Torsten