maven-users mailing list archives

From Paul Copeland <t...@jotobjects.com>
Subject resources forced to target/classes
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:26:21 GMT
Trying to use <build><resources> to copy resource files to an arbitrary
target directory.  The problem is that the resource phase insists on
copying to target/classes no matter what I have for targetPath.

This is the latest attempt - unfortunately it tried to copy to
target/classes/targetResources.  Even if I add ${basedir} it still tries
to copy to a subdirectory of classes. This is not what I want. Is there
a "copy file" plugin?

  <build>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>resources</directory>
        <targetPath>targetResources</targetPath>
        <filtering>false</filtering>
        <includes>
          <include>com/jotobjects/demo/**</include>
          <include>com/jotobjects/tools/**</include>
        </includes>
     </resource>
    </resources>