maven-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Third Party Dependencies
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:43:49 GMT
My Maven process runs in a controlled environment where I do not have
connectivity to the internet.  For this reason, I placed all the Maven
dependencies from repositories like repo1 and codehaus onto our company
repository.  The problem is that even though these dependencies are on
our company repository, once the build calls a plugin which uses
codehaus, for example, the build fails automatically, without ever going
to our company repository.  Is there a solution for this?  How has
everyone else solved this issue?  Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]