maven-users mailing list archives

From geirgp <gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copy file
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2007 23:10:19 GMT

Thanks for replying, but I can't see how configuring this plugin can help me
copy a file during the process-sources phase. What I need is something that
copies "config-customer1.xml" to "config.xml", and as far as I can see this
plugin only handles inclusion/exclusion of files within a resource
directory.