maven-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Reilly" <trei...@prolifics.com>
Subject RE: Maven and RAD 7
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 01:57:47 GMT
Hi Tyler,

I use RAD 7, but our .project is part of our archetypes and we are using
the M2Eclipse plugin which creates a classpath container instead of
individual classpath entries. Aside from this I don't see any major
differences. I ran eclipse:rad and compared the output to the orginal
.project and .classpath files and this was the only real difference I
saw.

Note, I did this with a java project and not anything more comlicated
like a j2ee or web natured project.