maven-users mailing list archives

From "Trent Rosenbaum" <trent.j.rosenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some clarity with using Maven 2 alongside the Eclipse and Subversion
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:16:53 GMT
I am guessing that you are viewing the project through the java
perspective and that you have used the lestest version of the eclipse
maven plugin.  Would you be able to post the directory structure of
you basic project.

I am under the impression that you have used the quickstart archetype
a shown in the document from the maven homepage?  If not the are you
using the archetype that generates webapps?

Trent