maven-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Katte" <victor.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some clarity with using Maven 2 alongside the Eclipse and Subversion
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 10:58:00 GMT
Hi Trent,

Thankx for the info. Its has advanced my understanding of the various
resources.

I have successfully imported the project and it appears to have been built
by Eclipse successfully. However, I am not able to view the java source code
tree. I can see the project OK. I thought importing the  project would give
access to the source tree under this project. Correct?

Thankx
Victor