maven-users mailing list archives

From "Alexey Kakunin" <akaku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MVN 2.0.6 vs. Extensions with Version Ranges
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:07:42 GMT
we had same problem with 2.0.5 - it seems for me the problem is:
1. you tried to get some artifacts
2. getting was failed
3. information about it was placed into local repository
4. next time maven did not tried to get them

Try to remove local repository - or part related to this group/artifact -
maybe it will help