maven-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Hübner" <sthueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: MVN 2.0.6 vs. Extensions with Version Ranges
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:44:23 GMT
Hi Alexey, thanks for your response!

2007/4/2, Alexey Kakunin <akakunin@gmail.com>:
> we had same problem with 2.0.5

with 2.0.5 there was no problem at all here.

> it seems for me the problem is:
> 1. you tried to get some artifacts
> 2. getting was failed
> 3. information about it was placed into local repository

The scenario you describe seems to be unrelated to mine, though. The
wagen-webdav *is* in my local repo for months now.

> 4. next time maven did not tried to get them
>
> Try to remove local repository - or part related to this group/artifact -
> maybe it will help

What I figured out works is to get rid of the version section in
extension's declaration alltogether. This led to exceptions in the
past but has been fixed apparently