maven-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Shum" <tcs...@taifook.com>
Subject RE: relativePath not working
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 01:07:12 GMT

From: Davis Ford [mailto:davisford@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 4/13/2007 8:51 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: relativePath not working

        <artifactId>parent</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
    </parent>
    <groupId>my.org</groupId>
    <artifactId>sub</artifactId>
    <packaging>pom</packaging>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

anytime i issue any mvn command in the sub_project dir, i get:
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent: etc...

how can i get relativePath to work?

thx,
davis

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your
system and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination
or copying of this email is prohibited. Taifook Securities Group, its group companies and
their content providers ("Parties") shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness
of this email or its attachment, if any, which could contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed,
incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late.   The Parties do not accept liability for any
damage caused by this email.