maven-users mailing list archives

From "Sommers, Elizabeth" <Somme...@Pragmatics.com>
Subject RE: Goal
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:49:18 GMT
try configuring the maven plugin (in vulcan) to run
test site:site

This works for us for the most part, but your tests will run more than once.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Roman [mailto:mario.roman@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 1:46 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Goal

Hi all,
     I using Maven2 with Vulcan (http://code.google.com/p/vulcan/). I want
to run my project test and generate the surefire report, so I configured
Vulcan to run de following goals

- test surefire:report

this works fine if no test fail, but if a test fail then the surefire:report
goal do not execute. So I donĀ“t get the reports.

If I configure the goal just with

- surefire:report

The goal executes ok, so Vulcan puts a big "Pass" (the test fail, but the
reports are generated :P ).
What I want, is to generate my test reports always (no matter if the fail or
not), but to inform the real state of my test.

Does anyone can help me?

bye.