maven-users mailing list archives

From "Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez" <gonzalo.vasquez.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building/installing an ejb project
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:06:34 GMT
What other info can I provide you? I don't have that file locally, as I
guess it's validated online, as most other tools do, doesn't maven does so?

I've downloaded the XSD, and checked against it, but I'm can't seem to find
the problem.

Just in case the attachment didn't go in the previous message, I'll copy it
as text here:

========== START ejb-jar.xml FILE ==========

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ejb-jar id="ejb-jar_ID" version="2.1"
    xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd">
    <display-name>HttpDataReceiver</display-name>
    <enterprise-beans>
        <message-driven
            id="net.excelsys.framework.logger.queue.MessageReceiver">
            <display-name>HttpDataMessageReceiver</display-name>
            <ejb-name>MessageReceiver</ejb-name>
            <ejb-class>
                net.excelsys.framework.logger.queue.MessageReceiver
            </ejb-class>
            <messaging-type>javax.jms.MessageListener</messaging-type>
            <transaction-type>Bean</transaction-type>
            <message-destination-type>
                javax.jms.Queue
            </message-destination-type>
            <message-destination-link>