maven-users mailing list archives

From "Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez" <gonzalo.vasquez.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Diff like pluigin
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:36:52 GMT
I finally ended up using the diff mojo from the scm plugin, as referenced by
Roland. The documentation seems to lack a bit of detail, could anyone please
tell me how to format diff's output? All I need to know is, which files were
changed (added, deleted or modified), not the complete line differences as
the default maven mojo does. There seems to be a "settings" parameter, but
no specs about it, hope it's useful.