maven-users mailing list archives

From "Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez" <gonzalo.vasquez.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment on IBM WebSphere Application Server
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:32:00 GMT
According to the hints provided on your replies, I downloaded the WebSphere
cargo-contrib from:

https://svn.codehaus.org/cargo-contrib/websphere/trunk

In it's pom.xml file it included a parent reference to:

    <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
    <artifactId>cargo-core-container-websphere</artifactId>
    <version>0.9-SNAPSHOT</version>

But I had to modify the version number to plain "0.9", as there is no
SNAPSHOT version on the central repository.

As of now, the plugin is not compiling, reporting the following error:

org.codehaus.cargo.container.websphere.WebsphereInstalledLocalContainer is
not abstract and does not override abstract method getWasMQHome() in
org.codehaus.cargo.container.websphere.internal.WebsphereContainer

Any ideas? Does anyone know a repository where I can get the
0.9-SNAPSHOTversion, just to check if this is working on it?