maven-users mailing list archives

From "Raphaël Piéroni" <raphaelpier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to suppress the Velocity warnings when usingarchetype:create?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:47:38 GMT
Hi,

"unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm"
Means that velocity is searching for a ddefault macro definition file.
It don't find it and inform about. But Velocity works find without any
macro definition.

About the ${foo.bar} complain, Velocity see an expression which could
be replaced. It don't find the foo object in its context or dont find
the bar attribute in the foo object in its context and complains
about. If the expression was not intended to be a velocity expression,
its just fine to be sure velocity don't replace it :)

Hope this helps.

Raphaël