maven-users mailing list archives

From <Andre.Sudh...@t-systems.com>
Subject Maven site-plugin
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:15:36 GMT
Hi,

I've tried to move the "src/site" directory to "site/src/site" using

<plugin>
	<configuration>
		<siteDirectory>${basedir}/site/src/site</siteDirectory>
	</configuration>
</plugin>

When I create the site all resources from the subdirectories (apt, fml, xdoc) except the "site.xml"
(.../site/src/site/site.xml) are used.
If I put the "site.xml" to the src/site directory all works fine. Could anybody help me why
the site descriptor is not taken from the
configured site directory ".../site/src/site" ?

Regards
André Sudhoff