maven-users mailing list archives

From "Goel, Deepak" <Deepak_G...@intuit.com>
Subject Reuse plug-in code
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:00:35 GMT
How can I reuse existing plug-in code in writing my own plug-in? For
example, I wanted to reuse the existing install plug-in and tried to
extend my plug-in from InstallMojo. Since source code of InstallMojo
wasn't present, the generated plugin.xml didn't contain the proper
dependencies. So when I tried to call a method in base class
(InstallMojo), I got a NullPointerException as the properties it needs
weren't injected.

Thanks,

Deepak Goel | Small Business Division, Intuit