maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Williams <a...@handyande.co.uk>
Subject Re: assembly with docs and scripts
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:12:16 GMT
If you are providing your own scripts and just want them packaged up
then the assemblyplugin is your friend.
You might need to write a descriptor to tell it about scripts and
docs and where their final location should be, but it gives you the
freedom to decide where they go in the source tree too.

Andy