maven-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applet with maven 2
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:42:25 GMT
That's how I would do it, but I'd make the applet jar a dependency in
the war project, because it is a dependency. But you don't want the
applet jar in the WEB-INF/lib directory of your webapp, because then it
can't be reached directly by the user's browser. Instead you want it to
be copied to the directory above WEB-INF. You could probably use the
antrun-plugin to copy the applet jar from WEB-INF/lib to it's correct place.

--
Dennis Lundberg