maven-users mailing list archives

From Ahmet Aytekin <aayte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant Script from Maven
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 07:03:58 GMT
You can specify the phase as adding  <phase>clean</phase> in the
maven-ant-run plugin config. This will make sure these ant tasks are run
on the clean

Maruf

Great Man wrote:
> Thanks Wayne.
>
> I was able to build my project by integrating ant tasks in <tasks>. I issued mvn
compile and my ant tasks were executed.

> Now is the next phase. It is about clean up.
>
> When I do mvn clean then target directory is deleted but my project was creating some
other directories outside of target diretcory and I need to delete them too explicitly which
I should be able to do via ant tasks but I can not place them in  <tasks>. Any idea
how to approach this ?