maven-users mailing list archives

From Steffen Mazanek <ma...@steffen-mazanek.de>
Subject Re: Conditional code generation
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:21:37 GMT
I have defined a property eclipse.dir in my settings.xml. Is it possible
to skip a submodule
completely whenever eclipse.dir is not set? Or to check whether
eclipse.dir is a valid path?
What is best practice?

Eric: I am pretty new to maven so I would be very happy if you could
work out the
details of your approach a bit more.

Best regards,

Steffen