maven-users mailing list archives

From "Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin" <donnch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Maven 2.0.6 Released
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:52:57 GMT
OK, I'll try to create a simplified pom which exposes this bug.

It seems to occur on this line:
resetArtifact.selectVersion(
resetArtifact.getVersionRange().matchVersion(resetArtifact.getAvailableVersions()
).toString() );

Maybe it's related to the following bug (same piece of code)
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2861

  Donnchadh