maven-users mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <li...@ajsoft.net>
Subject Site Skin : Ability to select "properties" in XDOC files
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:11:22 GMT
Hi,

in Maven1 in an XDOC file I could do
<document>
    <properties>
        <myownproperty>...</myownproperty>
    </properties>
</document>

and then I could use these additional properties within site.jsl to add
multiple levels of horizontal navigation to my site. In Maven1 I could
extract the property of the XDOC file within site.jsl via
<j:set var="jpoxpage_param">
    <x:expr select="./properties/myownproperty"/>
</j:set>

In trying to move this site config to Maven2 and writing a "site.vm" is there
a way to do this now ? or does Doxia (assuming that is what processes the
site.vm) only cater for $title, $author ? Is there some $properties maybe ?
Is there some doc defining *what* I can get out of an XDOC file ?

Thanks in advance
--
Andy