maven-users mailing list archives

From mikewilsonuk <mikewilso...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Configuring maven2 compile-time output
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:35:30 GMT

Can someone please assist? I am trying to configure the compile-time output
-- the default output is way too verbose for my tastes and vim can't parse
it to list just the errors.

I have tried:
 - Putting MAVEN_OPTS='-Dlog4j.configuration=log4j.properties' in ~/.mavenrc
 - Putting log4j.properties in more places than I can remember

maven never looks at my properties file, so I never get a chance to turn the
volume down. I am using maven 2.0.6 on Ubuntu Linux 6.10 with Java 1.5.0_11
and log4j 1.2.8.