maven-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Parolini <Antonio.Parol...@hcuge.ch>
Subject Re: [m2] release Plugin: How to generate/deploy the site while releasing?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:20:47 GMT

This dosen't work for multiprojects release. I get a
MultipleArtifactsNotFoundException.

site:site needs to have all the dependencies version of the project compiled
and installed in the local repo to work. After release:perform, the pom are
changed to the next version, but note rebuild.

I would say the correct sequence is: release:prepare release:perform install
site:site site-deploy

Painfull.

-tony