maven-users mailing list archives

From "Tamás Cservenák" <t.cserve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Easily List Dependencies for New Plugin?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:19:21 GMT
Proximity can help you to collect this kind of info.

For example, if you are interested in new surefire deps, use Proximity
search function, and enter Lucene query:

pom.deps:org.apache.maven.surefire

and it will list all artifacts that DEPENDS ON surefire.

Of course, all of this AFTER you have succesfully performed a build
using Proximity (to have index a repo filled up) as mirror WITH EMPTY
local repo.

You can use this info to collect and server artifacts with some other
"static" repo hosts (eg. apache) to your develpers.

Just to note, you can try it here:
http://proximity.abstracthorizon.org:12000/px-webapp/

But this instance is just for "demo" purposes, it is not used by
anybody to build, hence the previous query will not be accurate. And
search is still "incomplete" a bit.

Hope helps
~t~