maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load properties from file/url to pom.xml
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:22:09 GMT
The use of externally properties files was purposefully abandoned in M2.

In your case, I'd make a single shared parent pom and have the other poms use it as their
parent, so you will inherit the properties set in the parent. Or utilize profiles.xml or settings.xml
to share the properties.

Otherwise, you will need to write a plugin to access the properties file and read the contents
etc.

Wayne