maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to stop Maven downloading a particular jar under any circumstances
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 04:45:21 GMT
Its perhaps a bit more complex than you might like, but I imagine you
could make it work if you had a Maven Proxy (ie Proximity) set up.
Then you would need to configure your local Maven instances to use the
Proxy rather than connecting directly to various repos on the Net.

I don't know for sure (never needed this functionality) but I'd expect
that Proximity probably has this available somewhere in its
configuration...

Wayne