maven-users mailing list archives

From Roland Asmann <Roland.Asm...@cfc.at>
Subject Re: Question about changelog-plugin
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:26:44 GMT
OK, so I found it... the 'basedir' parameter for the changelog-plugin points
to the source-dir per default. If I change that to ${project.basedir} I
indeed get all changes.
Maybe this should be changed as the default setting?

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27