maven-users mailing list archives

From Elid OR ...@fimasys.fr>
Subject Re: [m2] How to specify the next version of a project when releasing (in batch mode) ?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:14:39 GMT
Indeed,

Indeed there are few projects that use a letter to start the version number,
but it's not my choice and I can't change that (immediatly). But it's true
that like Daniel said, even with a maven-style versionning convention there
are some cases where it could be a good thing to be able to specify the next
version to use for starting the new version of the project.

Regards,

Elid.