maven-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Build assembly, sign w/ GPG, upload to Apache in one go?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:44:59 GMT
I'm getting ready to make an initial release of Tapestry 5.

I'm having trouble finding the right incantation for building my
assemblies, signing them with GPG, and uploading them for distribution
to Apache.  is there a good example for this?

So far, I have:

                <plugin>
                    <configuration>
                        <descriptorRefs>
                            <descriptorRef>bin</descriptorRef>
                            <descriptorRef>src</descriptorRef>
                        </descriptorRefs>
                    </configuration>
                </plugin>

But I haven't been able to get this to happen automatically as part of
the install or deploy goal (I'm rethinking if I even want that,
because the assemblies are only needed as part of a non-snapshot
release anyway).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.